Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Three Watches Every Man Should Own

Style can often stand or fall on the strength of a man's accessories.  A good friend of mine once implored me to invest in quality sunglasses.  At the time, I wore $10 imitation Ray-Bans and could not understand his admonishment.  I was foolishly satisfied with the knowledge that my glasses appeared to be real.  And so, eager to improve my lot, my good friend decided to purchase real Ray-Bans for me as a gift.  I have never looked back since.  Quality accessories really do improve the deportment of man.  And so I take this opportunity to present what I consider to be the three watches every man should own.

I.  The Tank Watch


This watch by Citizen retails for about $150.  It is most appropriately worn in professional environs.

II.  The Gold Watch


This is the exact watch that I own.  It is made by Pulsar and typically retails for around $100.  Stay away from black-faced gold watches.  Wear this in the evening.

III.  The Preppy Band Watch



This band can be purchased from the J. Crew site and attached to really any kind of watch.  I usually attach this band to a $6 Quartz watch I purchase at Walmart.  I wear this watch during the day when I am at the park or the winery.

No comments:

Post a Comment